Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Kei Joe's Reading Adventure

Hearts are pounding furiously. As the needle in the clock rotate round and round, it signifies nothing but a time closer to examination period. A hellish period for students.

I suddenly have this awaken urge. An urge from me to start reading those books before the Devils Of Examination starts their onslaught. A protection precaution perhaps.


My eyes suddenly stares at the mountain-like books piles in the dark corner of my room. My hearts began to beat furiously. The sweat from my forehead are flooding my eyes.

Scary as it seems, i began walking slowly towards the mountain-piled books. My steps are becoming heavier each time. Without realizing, the book piles are right in my face.

This is it. The moment of truth. The moment i shall increase my knowledge by READING.

I gather all my strength. I pulled a book as if the book were stucked onto a rock. I pulled and pulled. With the deep gasp of air, i summon all my might and pulled the book out!!

Yes! At last i manage to pull a book out! The feelings is great! Its just like i'm a knight manage to pull out a sword stucked in a stone.

Alright, for the moment that i always been waiting.

I FLIPPED OPEN THE BOOK!!



WTF is this?! forget it.










My new pillow!

1 Bomb(s) exploded:

Meiyi said...

mwahahaha. sleep on the book then the words will juz diffuse in ur head :p sigh SAME lah all of us. ur post like deja vu to me. Also the same case. Suddenly wanna b hardworking but its DAMN hard to be.