If u have noticed that yesterday Facebook server was down for about 12 hours. During this period, i realized that i cant live without Facebook!
The condition is so severe that i classify this as a new set of modern disorder syndrome called Facebook Deficiency Syndrome (FDS)
1. Anxious in front of computer
2. Sitting in front of computer, stare at it without doing anything for about an hour
3. Repeatedly clicking 'Refresh' button on each of the webpage even though you know nothing gonna happen
4. Feels like got alot of things to do online but in fact you are just clicking 'Refresh' button
2. Revert to Friendster (if u remember what is Friendster)
A friendly community service annoucement by KeiJoe.