Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Report Card

Wonder why i've been missing in action since my last post?


Exam of coz. It is hard to concentrate on exam while Chinese New Year celebration is not far. I've been working hard to improve my last semester's result.

Here is the infamous report card of mine.



Don't ask me how did i get a C for my practical -.- Butt. Yes, BUTT. = (

But overall result aint good but aint bad. But still i lose to alot of my known gal-friends out there.

Ever since i was a small boy, i've been a scare-to-lose person. Call me kiasu if you like. I sked lose and what more lose to a gal.

Cannot cannot cannot!!

I should be studying now as i'm still middle of exam season now. But i just cant resist myself from typing in this blog. I guess i finally falls into the 'blog-freak' catagory?

Hmmmm. Anyway, i need help.

Is there any 'genius juice' that can be super smart once drink it?

0 Bomb(s) exploded: