Thursday, October 22, 2009

Equation of my life

A blink of an eye, days past. And what do you know. Its almost weekend again! This week have been rather fun for me. Good for me cause that is what life should be right? fun and enthusiastic.

Lately, i realized something deep within me. I realized that i've became somewhat more crazy and hype. Crazy in the sense that i talked more and more, and joke more a
nd more. It's nothing wrong right? i'm just young adult enjoying life. I guess its jz me rediscovering myself at the crispy age of 21.

For instances, the other night i went to my friend's Ning birthday party. After the party we headed to sing K and we friends had a few bottles of Kampai alcoholic drink. And guess what..








Don't ask me why i am wearing my fren;s scarf, butterfly belt and handbag. I've no idea too.

To rediscover myself, i made a whole new equation for myself.

Normal Keijoe + alcohol = Butterfly-belted, handbagging-scarfy dude

What's your equation of life?

0 Bomb(s) exploded: