Sunday, October 18, 2009

Helo Blogging world, again~!


"Update blog Keijoe"
"Why no update blog?"
"Your blog is dead"

All these words came from friends of mine which follow my blog all these while. They have been wondering why i did not update my blog for a long time.

Well, for a start, i've been busy with my thesis work. All 120 pages of non-plagiarised writing by myself. The pressure is mounting soon enough when the deadline to submit the thesis is approaching.

The lack of update on my blog is also due to incidents and uncertainty in my life. Life for me in the past 3 months have not been good for me. I've been at the bottom of my life for the past few months. Meeting the wrong person, unlucky incident and much more. But for now, everything is much more better already!

I don't want to elaborate more into that because i don't want my blog to become an emo blog. Haha!

I want to start living my life now. No more regretting about past. Everyone deserve to be happy!

To kick things alive again, i will present you all with a picture of the day =)





I took this picture when i was browsing through some football shoe in some shop.

Don't ask me why but i hate Christiano Ronaldo! Who doesn't? haha

0 Bomb(s) exploded: