Thursday, February 04, 2010

Not So Impressed

Its a typical Wednesday in Ipoh. It was a boring day with nothing much to do. So, i've decided to catch a movie with my frens.

While i was browsing through www.cinema.com.my for the latest movie reviews, one particular movie caught my attention. The movie entitled, Legion.


Pretty cool for a movie poster eh? First impression was cool as this movie is about apocalypse was started because GOD had lost faith in human. But there's an angel named Michael that opposed GOD's order to initiate apocalypse. He tried to save humanity by saving a pregnant woman whose unborn baby is the key to humanity survival.

I've read reviews about this movie prior the cinema. It says that they'll be alot of action in the movie and i'm highly anticipating it.

But, sadly my high expectation for the movie was dissapointed. The plot is somewhat ridiculous. Firstly, angels fighting using guns? Shouldn't they fight with some sort of magical power or something?

And the people possessed by angels is almost zombie-like. I felt the movie is more towards a typical zombie movie where a group of people trapped in a place they wanna defend from man-eating zombies.

Secondly, there's also no concrete reason behind why the baby borned will save humanity. If you have watched, you should know what i meant.


Lastly, during the angel fighting scene between Michael and Gabriel, the ending ended abruptly. It just end with a ridiculous twist to it. Somehow Michael that was killed by Gabrield was revived again for no apparent reason.

Well, I know that i'm not in the position to really say this is a bad movie but in my own personal opinion, this movie plot can be much more interesting if things i mention previously are taken care of.

Different people, different opinion. This movie just didnt cut for me.

Legion anyone?


p/s: this is a just a rant. I'm not converting my blog to movie review blog ;)

0 Bomb(s) exploded: