Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Kei Joe's Daily is one month old

Dear readers,

Many of you asked why do i want to start a blog ?

My reason is simple. To make my stand on the vast geographical variety internet world now.

I want to make my shadow to have outline and my steps noted.

I want to make the sun shine even brighter and the sky glow more blue.

I want to make myself heard and be seen rather than some anonymous spamming throughout the internet world.

It's hard work keeping up with my busy college schedule and in the same time to be able to come up with creative post.

Well, when i was asked what is the most popular post, its none other than the KeiJoe's "Secret Recipe"

No doubt that's the post which most of you like.

Hopefully in the near future i am able to write more of such post to able to satisfy you all.

Its been exactly a month now.

Some people thinks my blog sucks. Some may even think its crap.

Its hard to satisfy everyone's taste for a good blog.

However it is, i still want to appreciate majority readers of Keijoe's Daily who enjoyed reading this blog.

Current statistic shown to me is telling me that i'm having 1400+ views per month and 450+ unique view per month.

Not bad for a start huh?

Hope that you all can keep on support this blog.

Regards,

Kei Joe

3 Bomb(s) exploded:

drag0nslayer said...

good one dude.....feel free 2 read mine too....hehe....

Anonymous said...

Wah... I'm impressed by your noble reasons of starting a blog. But actually there is an even simpler and more effective way of making yourself noticed--prepare a piece of blue cloth,draw mirror images of a white crescent moon,go to Putrajaya and yell the keyword.

The keyword?

REFORMASI! XD

Well... maybe your blog looks like crap for some people but you know what? We LOVE crap! XD

Kei Joe said...

thx = )