Monday, May 26, 2008

Secret Recipe

No, I'm not talking about the Secret Recipe cake shop. I'm now talking about KeiJoe's secret recipe.

I always wanted a new phone.

Today i will share my secret recipe on how to cook your way to a new phone.

YES. A brand new phone.

Firstly choose your old phone to be the key ingredient.

Since i've plenty of old phone at my disposal, it's easy to get one.



















Here it is. An old camera-less, colourless old piece of phone. This will be your main ingredient.

Next, the old phone is then put into a hot boiling water.



















After that add some pepper to make it hot and spicy.



















Right next is to put a quarter spoon of salt. Quantity of salt to put into the stew varies to each person's taste.



















Last but not least is to pour in some cooking oil to prevent the new phone sticking to the pan.



















Leave it to cook for about 20 minutes.

After 20minutes, the new phone emerge. It's rather disappointed to see that it is Sony Ericsson 3.2 megapixel phone. I was hoping for a 5 megapixel camera.





































However, i still take this phone. At least is better than that old phone.

I shall try to obtain a 5 megapixel phone on my next try.

Don't say i don't share my secret with you all alright?

Maybe you can try my recipe too. Cook with your own risk.

= 0

4 Bomb(s) exploded:

Unknown said...

lol .. dats veli farnie of u .. nice 1

Kenny said...

brother,why use our kitchen pan as handphone cooker?-_-
But im trying this recipe leh!!!
But not working.....

xXx FeE MiNG xXx said...

yoo..guy..
i love ur "secret recipe" much leh..haha..
ven can i try another recipe pulak?lolz..

yu_seph said...

hey.... i really like your blog about make use... its kinda make me smile..... well maybe sometimes i will try to scratch my ears with the use of a ballpen.. i had fun in your blog..... take care