Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Celebration

Its been quite busy for the last few days. Maybe it is because of the college assignments are meeting its deadline and Christmas is on the way!

I'm lucky enough to be invited to a Christmas party organized by my friend in FullHouse Cafe located in Ara Damansara.



The attraction is not the food, but the restaurant itself. It’s very beautiful, furnished with classical designs and accessories with a whitish theme.

You can find spin-dial phones, cool clocks, lots of photo frames, a bathtub, bird’s cages and even a Mini Cooper parked at the entrance! There are loads of stuff where you can purchase too.

Once you are seated there, the first thing that greet you is this cute little menu


On such beautiful occasion celebrating Christmas, its worthwhile to order to some special not-so-typical-dish. Immediately Pan Sear Doly Fish@RM 13.90 caught my attention. Ordered and waited for it.

Soon enough, the orders arrived.


On first impression, it certainly scores some point for food presentation. But i cant help notice BIG plate with small portion of fish in the middle. It somehow made me want to laugh because i feel like a sucker paying quite some money for a meal of child portion. Its just like being adult going to McDonald's ordering some kids meal. I feel like want to whack the chef.

To my amazement, the dish was just nice to fill in my stomach while not over stuffing. I guess the dish portion had it purpose. Luckily i didn't whack the chef thou.

The dish is nice with the fish purposely to be slight overcook to eliminate natural stinking fish smell while keeping its nice succulent texture. It made me happy topping my dinner with a glass of refreshing Mango & Grape with Fruit Jelly@RM5.90.


FullHouse Cafe is a place where you can eat and the next thing you do is taking pictures around the scenic cafe!

The nerd wannabe

The model wannabe

The rock star wannabe

and even chef wannabe

Overall FullHouse cafe have reasonable price, nice environment and nice food&drinks. I enjoy my Christmas celebration there = D

0 Bomb(s) exploded: