Monday, December 29, 2008

My life Chapter 2008

As year 2009 is approaching, i've got alot of frens who asked me "So, 2009 is coming already, what have you done during 2008?". I greeted the question with a thoughtful smile.

Alot of things been happening around me. Good and bad. This is the chapter of my life this year.

For a start, this year's May i've officially start my keijoe.blogspot.com. Its been amazing that i find blogging can be very interesting. I write, people read. The more views i get, the more excited i became. The view rate are quite high to my surprise, and it very much kept me blogging. There's even Butterfly awarded to me by MeiYi.


In the sense it is not pretigious, but i take it very very personal and it touched me because my blog served its purpose to make your day. Even my blog header were designed by my supportive fren, C-Chingz.


On the same month ,May 2008, i graduated with Merit in my diploma and i decided to keep on going in persuaing Degree. 2 years of my Diploma just ended with a blink of an eye. Starting Degree made me realized more about frens around me that will be seperated to work after our degree course. Thinking bout it made me feels moody. Anyway, i'm enjoying my course so far.



My year 2008 had it downturn. I had my 1st time. It sank deep into my memory. My first accident,mind you. I don't know whether this 1st time is to happy or sad. But certainly i don't like my car's ass-molested by some crazy taxi which follow me too close and was too late to brake. Luckily thou the accident is minor, i escaped unhurt.


Another 1st time is when something gets into me this year. I was more daring to change and try something new. I dunno whether it the 20s' age conflict problem or the still unsettled bubbling hormones in my body, i dye my hair for the 1st time.


You dun cheh me! It takes me alot of courage to get this considerable radical change to my outlook you know. Some said it nice as the colour of my hair brighten my outlook but some said its too radical. Luckily majority of my fren likes it. Just trying out things thou.

Not forgetting i changed my faithful 3 years old egg-speaker to a more defined speaker.

From


to


The new speaker costed me a bomb! but no regrets thou. The new speaker bring a nice defination of sound and it sounds like the singer was singing beside me. Seducing to the point I almost molested my comp when the song Touch my body by Mariah Carey was on!

In year 2008, i've been travelling alot. From wonderful Penang trip to relaxing Genting walkabout with frens, i've made travelling a-must-have activity each year. It brings a fresh breath into my soul and it broaden my perspective towards life. Even a simple trip will brings me a new experience. Never fails to excite my bored soul.


There also been alot of invitation to event during the later year of 2008. One is such as Kakiis' Night Out @ Euphoria MOS. As a blogger who gets invited to such event was an eye opening experience. After that event i wonder if i would be able to attend other events. Well i was in luck because i was presented the chance when i was invited to attend Christmas celebration gathering in FullHouse Cafe.


The list of things happened in 2008 would be never ending. Fuh!! What a long post this time.

Interesting year, interesting life.

That concludes my final chapter in 2008. Looking forward 2009. Hope 2009 brings me a good a better and brighter life. Live life to the full!

0 Bomb(s) exploded: