Saturday, December 06, 2008

A Moment With My Friends

My friends and I live in Kuala Lumpur.

Being KL dwellers isn't as interesting as it seems. Being able to take a break somewhere out of this hectic city was what on my friends' mind.

On May 2008, we are blessed because we are given a chance to have a trip to nothern Malaysia's Pearl Island, Penang. I would say the trip is simple.

No fancy outing, no fancy landmarks, and certainly no out-of-control spending. But of cause, we still went some places for sightseeing.


For example, the Penang beach. We went to beach not for the bitches.
People always say,

Clean beach = beautiful bitches
Dirty beach = Dirty bitches

You might just find Britney Spears there. =D

As i was saying, what we did Penang was simple but nice! With a bunch of friends, the simplest of things turns into very interesting and fun.

Even a simple UNO game turns into something interesting

This trip makes me realized something.

Our busy times at city, all the huzz and buzz around, we tend to forget basic important things. Simplicity and Friendship.

Take a moment. Spend time with them ; )

Hope my post here will make you realize how important friends can be in your life.

0 Bomb(s) exploded: