Thursday, May 29, 2008

Make Use

Ever since i was a child, my mum used to teach me to make use of everything around you.

If lack of something then try to utilize other material to substitute it.
_________________________________________

Me : Mum, my bicycle wheel punctured.

Mum : Aiyo, now so late already where got open bicycle shop la.

Me : But i need to get to my friend house as soon as possible leh.

Mum : Then ark. Use the car's wheel to substitute it first lo. Can geh la.

Me : O_O Orh!
_________________________________________

Till now i still hold firm to my mum's advice.

Well, take a look at my mechanical pencil. A typical looking mechanical pencil.


Once there's an urge to scratch my ears but i cant find the right tools for it.

Very itchy! And so, i turn to the magnificence mechanical pencil to satisfy this urge.


Satisfied.

And if you wonder what will i do if there is a RM250 scanner lying around unused?


What else? Sit on it la!! I tell you, it feels good to have a RM 250 chair to support my bottom.


I also can do some butt printing anytime i want. 2 function in 1 machine, worth every penny.

Then what about this old tv antenna?


..................







Hmmm...maybe this.


I swear. My towel really does dry alot faster on this antenna.

0 Bomb(s) exploded: