Monday, May 19, 2008

Challenge : Draw You Face

I have been wondering. How will i look if i draw my face on a computer.

To cure this curiousity, i decided to try to have draw my handsome face. Here goes !!



























Muahahahaha
. Not bad right? Suddenly i feel myself so talented in computer artwork!!

With the much success in drawing myself, i will now try to draw someone else.
Someone famous. Someone rich. Someone good looking.

Who who who?

Oh yeah!

That will be the famous David Bekham!




























After minutes trying to work out my drawing, here's my masterpiece!

Here's the super nice,super artistic, super creative piece of artwork ever!



























Nice right?

Please say yes. (= . =)

1 Bomb(s) exploded:

zheng zoe said...

haha..obviously..you draw urself better than draw david beckham..haha..XD