Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Be Rich

In respond to my previous post about drawing my own face, a friend of mine dissatisfied by my artistic work. What the heck! It's super nice artwork, mind u!

Fine. Then he showed me his version of the drawing.




























0_0

Well lets just get back to my post.

Microsoft's Bill Gates is rich, owning $58billion. Mexican telecom tycoon Carlos Slim HelĂș is even richer, having $60billion.

They are crazy man! So much money, how they gonna spend it? May be they can even buy half of Malaysia with their money. Haha.


Ever wonder what will I do if I were the richest person? I've got a list of things.


1. Buy A Luxurious Ferrari





















This is something i dream about long time ago.

Ever since i get my license, i know i want this majestic red Enzo Ferrari. Eh, the yellow Ferrari also seems nice (=.=)

Nevermind! I dont need choose! I just buy both! I've got the money. Being the richest man/teenager on earth needs a car like this to suit my status.


2. Buying A New House

Dreaming to have a super nice house with super extra spacious rooms.

Dreaming of multiple enormous sized toilet for me.

Dream of erm......


Dreaming for Kl Petronas Twin Tower as my house! Woohoo!

88 storey high means i have got 88 bed rooms! I can change bedroom every night!


3. Buying A Holiday Paradise


I want Hawaii.

So next time you go to Hawaii, you'll need to pay entrance fees. Muahahahaha.


4. Buying the Moon


Crazy as it sounds, nevertheless this is my dream.

Moon is the symbol of tranquility and a cool place to hang out there. So if i'm the richest man on earth, then i shall buy the whole moon so i can "yum char" with friends there.

Next time you look at the moon, you pay.
_____________________________

Alright, thats my dream as being the richest man on earth. Until then, i shall continue scratching those lottery tickets.

(= . =)

0 Bomb(s) exploded: