Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy Friendster

Friendster have been a big hit since 2002. Currently it is the second most view web page in Malaysia.

Our life needless to say have been evolved to adept to the addictive Friendster.com. Soon after, we somehow set the ethics of it's very own category, Friendster's culture.

Friendster is well known for its unlimited level of internet social friends you can have.

Here's my friendster. >click<

Lets get it clear. The more friend you have means the more famous you are.

Beat me! I've got 987 friends! Eat dirt la you all.

I have 987 friends means i very famous! Muahahahaha..

Just when i thought i have own the whole world by having the most friends in friendster land, comes this unpleasant scene.

WTF? 1306 friends?

Fine!! Let her win. I gentleman won't fight with a gal.

Back to my post. One of the most talk about culture is the "camwhore" culture.

There's once a friend of mine said, "WEI, come come we camwhore."

I replied "WTF? I'm not going to be prostitute with camera !!No way !! I still want to keep my ass virgin!".

"No la. Camwhore means taking pic together la", my friend lashed back at me. " Dumb meh you. Sure didnt go friendster geh!" she continued.

O_O

Well, of coz that was back long long time ago.

Now, don't play play. I am called the King of camwhore that even Paris Hilton sex pictures is put to shame.

Hail King Of Camwhore

The widespread of this camwhore culture is so extended till even species of Banana starts to camwhore as well.





Hail Banana King.

Welcome to Friendster.

0 Bomb(s) exploded: